1) Boil and grate the potatoes and keep them aside
2) In a Prism fry pan heat the olive oil and add the chopped garlic to it.
3)Next, add the chopped onions and saute them.
4) Add in the minced chicken and let it cook with the onions.
5) Once, it is 50% cooked, add in the tomato puree along with the seasoning and the parsley.
6) Cook till almost all the liquid is evaporated and keep it aside.
7) In another pan, melt butter and add cream to it.
8) Add in the potatoes to the pan and combine it all together to get smooth, lump-free mashed potatoes.
9) In a baking tray, spread the layer of chicken at the bottom.
10) Slowly pipe and spread the potatoes on top of the chicken layer.
11) Apply egg wash on top of the potatoes and bake it at 200 degrees for 15 minutes, till a nice golden crust is formed.
12) Slice and serve.