Lehsuni Palak Naan Bombs
Preparation time 20 Minutes
Cooking time 50 Minutes
Egg - 1
Milk - 250 ml
Yeast - 1.5 tsp
Sugar - 1.5tbsp
Baking Soda - 1 tsp
Refined Flour - 1.5 Cups
Ghee - 2 tbsp
Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
Ginger - 1 knot
Garlic - 4 Cloves
Boiled chopped spinach - 1 bunch
Mozzarella Cheese - 1/4 Cup
1) In bowl, break open 1 egg and mix it with the milk. Add sugar and baking soda to it.
2) Add in the refined flour along with the yeast to make a soft dough.
3) Brush the dough with some ghee and let it rest for 45 mins at least.
4) In the meanwhile, melt ghee in a fry pan and add in the cumin seeds, chopped ginger and chopped garlic. Saute till they are brown.
5) Add in the chopped spinach along with 2 tbsp milk and let it reduce.
6) Season the spinach mixture and take it off the heat.
7. Mix in the cheese to the spinach mixture and keep aside.
8. Roll the dough into a flat sheet and cut out circles.
9. Stuff the circles with the spinach mixture and fully enclose them, making a ball.
10. Lay the stuffed bread on a baking tray, brush with butter, sprinkle with sesame seeds, kasoori methi and chilli powder.
11. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
A fun little way to colour the cakes naturally using turmeric with a hidden kit Kat surprise and topped with home made salted caramel.Read more