Pull Apart Cheesy Garlic Bread
Preparation time 1 Hour
Cooking time 20 Minutes
Refined flour - 1.5 cups
Milk - 150 ml
Eggs - 2
Salt - 2 tbsp
Refined oil - 10 ml
Yeast - 1 tbsp
Butter - 1 cup
Garlic - 3-4 cloves
Parsley - 2 tbsp
Garlic powder - 1 tbsp
Sugar - 1 tsp
1) Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees before starting.
2) In a bowl add milk, yeast, sugar, salt and mix them all.
3) Add the refined flour, and knead into a very sticky dough.
4) Knead for 10 mins and add olive oil to the dough.
5) Cover with a damp cloth and let it rise for 1 hour.
6) Meanwhile in a bowl take melted butter and add garlic, parsley, garlic powder and seasoning to it.
7) Take the dough and knock out all the air and make small balls.
8) Layer the small dough balls and garlic butter in a bread loaf tin.
9) Cover it for another 1 hour for the final proofing.
10) Apply egg wash and bake in the oven for 30 mins.