Loaded Breakfast Crepes
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 5 Minutes
Refined flour - 1 cup
Eggs - 3
Milk - 250 ml
Butter - 1 tbsp
Black pepper - 1 tsp
Salt - 1 tsp
Garlic and herb butter - 1 tsp
Onion - 1
Capsicum - 1
Tomato - 1
Spicy mayonnaise - 1 tsp
Cheese slices - 2
1) In a bowl, take the flour and add the eggs and milk to it.
2) Whisk it into a semi thick batter. Add the seasoning and keep it aside.
3) In a skillet, heat butter, and add chopped onion, tomato, and capsicum.
4) Add the tomato ketchup to the pan and saute it till the vegetables are soft.
5) Ladle out 1 ladle of batter in the pan and make thin crepes.
6) Flip the crepe and spoon out the vegetable mixture in the center.
7) Add the spicy mayonnaise on top of the vegetables.
8) Cover the vegetables with cheese slices.
9) Top it off with a fried egg and serve.