Broccoli and Cheddar Crepes
Preparation time 20 Minutes
Cooking time 50 Minutes
Refined Flour - 1 cup
Eggs - 2
Milk - 250 ml
Melted Butter - 1/2 Cup
Baking Soda - 1 tsp
Butter - 1 cube
Mozzarella Cheese - 1/2 Cup
Onion Chopped - 1
Chopped Broccoli - 1
Cheddar Cheese - 1/2 Cup
Hot Sauce - 1 tbsp
Smoked Paprika - 1 Pinch
1. In a bowl, whisk together the refined flour, eggs, half of the milk and half cup of butter into a thin batter and let the mixture rest for 20 minutes.
2. In a Select fry pan, melt the butter and mix in 1 tbsp of flour.
3. Add in half cup of milk and make a white sauce; add in the chopped onion and broccoli along with the cheddar cheese.
4. Cook till you get a thick mixture.
5. In a Safecook fry pan, pour in 1 ladle of the batter and make thin crepes.
6. Stuff the prepared crepes with the broccoli stuffing and make a roll.
7. Arrange 6-7 rolls on a baking tray; top it all with mozzarella cheese, drizzle some hot sauce, sprinkle the paprika and bake till the cheese is melted.
A very popular dish in the country of China which is like a savoury pancake and is a very good breakfast option considering the popularity of paranthas.Read more