Açai Berry And Coconut Pancake
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 5 Minutes
Acai Berry Powder - 2 tbsp
Refined Flour - 150gms/1.5 cups
Egg - 1 large
Butter - 3 tbsp
Coconut milk - 100 ml
Castor Sugar - 1/4 cup
1. In a bowl mix all the ingredients and make a batter of flowing consistency.
2. Keep a non-stick pan on medium to high heat.
3. Ladle out the batter into the pan and make a pancake.
4. Cook on one side till bubbles form and then flip.
5. Cook till it's golden on both the sides.
6. Garnish with butter and maple syrup.
A British classic fit for light snacking with sweet or savoury fillings like jam or meat. Read more..Read more