Preparation time 20 Minutes
Cooking time 10 Minutes
Refined Flour - 1.5 cups
Scallions - 1 bunch
Oil - 50 ml
Butter - 100 gms
Ginger - 1 knot
Chilly flakes - 1 tsp
Mixed Herbs - 1 tsp
1) In a bowl mix salt, flour, oil and make a thick dough like that of a parantha.
2) Roll out the dough into a thin roti like shape using a rolling pin.
3) Spread softened butter on the dough.
4) Spread chopped scallions, chilly flakes, mixed herbs, chopped ginger on the dough.
5) Roll the dough with the stuffing inside.
6) Cut into small disks and roll them out.
7) Shallow fry on a tawa till crispy.
8) Serve with a soya ginger dip.