One Pot Noodles
Preparation time 5 Minutes
Cooking time 15 Minutes
Noodles - 1 pkt
Onions - 1
Garlic - 5 cloves
Ginger - 1knot
Tomato - 2
Broccoli - 1
mushroom - 10
Soya sauce - 2tbsp
Chilli paste - 1 tbsp
Sesame oil - 1 tsp
Vinegar - 1 tsp
Honey - 1 tbsp
1) In a stock pot heat oil and add chopped ginger and garlic to it.
2) Add the sliced onion to it and saute
3) Add cubed tomatoes and cook till soft
4) Add water to the pot and when it boils add the cut vegetables to it .
5) When the vegetables are 50% cooked add the sauces to it.
6) Add the vinegar along with the honey to it and stir.
7) Add the noodles to the soup and cook till soft
8) Season the noodles with salt and pepper.
9) Garnish with chopped coriander and serve