Not everyone can make a promise forever, except perhaps a few popular and our incredible cast iron skillet. The best cast iron skillet will be there for you for the rest of your life, through all of your culinary endeavours. This versatile cast iron skillet is your go-to cookware that will last for generations. Whether you want to bake in the oven, roast whole birds, or sauté vegetables and meats on the stovetop, it will help you with every cooking task. This strong cast iron cookware is the perfect workhorse of your kitchen, capable of handling any kind of cooking duty.
What is a skillet?
Any cooking pan with a flat bottom and an outward slope or curve is referred to as a skillet. A skillet has developed a reputation as a versatile cooking vessel that can be used for many different cooking techniques, including simmering, baking, roasting, frying, sautéing, and more.
Cast iron skillet VS other skillet:
One of the oldest and most reliable cooking tools is a cast iron skillet. Because of its robust bottom, the cast iron skillet has an edge over other skillets and is ideal for searing, frying, roasting, and baking. Cast iron skillets can endure much longer than other types of cookware since they are nearly unbreakable. Over time, the cast iron skillet won't budge or lose its usefulness. A cast iron pan can be heated to any temperature without cracking and will still cook delicious meals for you.
Key features of Meyer Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron 26cm
· This skillet with a side handle and an extended handle is extremely comfortable to use!
· Two pouring locations further increase its usability.
· It can easily work as a skillet as well as a frypan.
· This cast iron cookware is incredibly durable and long-lasting.
· This premium skillet can be used on a stove, in an oven, an induction cooktop, or even over an open flame.
· You can cook in this kadai using little oil after regular seasoning.
· This skillet has a remarkable capacity for heat retention. The flavour is enhanced by the continuous heat.
· The handles are well made and provide room for a towel or shield to be used as a grip.
· Since it is already seasoned, seasoning is not necessary as soon as you get it.