Preparation time 15 Minutes
Cooking time 15 Minutes
Refined flour - 2 cups
Refined oil - 2 tbsp
Butter - 1 tbsp
Green chilli - 1
Ginger garlic paste - 1tsp
Turmeric - 1 tsp
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Eggs - 3
Onion - 1
Tomato - 1
Coriander - 1/2 bunch
Mozarella cheese - 1 cube
1) For the dough, in a bowl, take the refined flour.
2) Add salt, refined oil and ice cold water to the flour and make a hard/tight dough.
3) Let the dough rest for at least 25 mins.
4) Crack open 3 whole eggs and beat them.
5) In a frying pan, melt butter and add cumin seeds, chilli and ginger garlic paste to it.
6) Add the beaten eggs and the powdered spices to it.
7) Once the egg starts to cook, add the chopped onion, chopped tomato and coriander to the pan.
8) Cook the eggs till a little runny and soft.
9) Roll out the dough in an oval shape and cut it into 2.
10) Apply water to the edges and make a cone.
11) Stuff the egg mixture in this dough cone and place a cube of mozzarella in the middle.
12) Seal the edges making a triangular pocket.
13) Deep fry the samosa at a very low temperature (150-160 degrees) to ensure a crispy, golden and smooth crust.