Green Pea And Mint Samosa
Preparation time 15 Minutes
Cooking time 15 Minutes
Refined flour - 2 cups
Refined oil - 2 tbsp
Butter - 1 tbsp
Green chilli - 1
Ginger - 1 knot
Turmeric - 1 tsp
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Mint - 1 bunch
Mozarella cheese - 1 cube
Ghee - 1tsp
Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
1) For the dough, in a bowl take the refined flour.
2) Add salt, refined oil and ice cold water to the flour and make a hard/tight dough.
3) Let the dough rest for at least 25 mins.
4) In a frying pan, melt butter and add cumin seeds, chilli and ginger garlic paste to it.
5) Add the green peas and let them cook. Add water and cook till the green peas are mashy.
6) Add the powdered spices.
7) Add the chopped mint and combine properly.
8) Roll out the dough in an oval shape and cut it into 2.
9) Apply water to the edges and make a cone.
10) Stuff the peas mixture in this dough cone and place a cube of mozarella in the middle.
11) Seal the edges making a triangular pocket.
12) Deep fry the samosa at a very low temperature (150-160 degrees) to ensure a crispy, golden and smooth crust.