1) In a saucepan, melt a knob of butter and add the chopped garlic to it for sautéing.
2) Once the garlic is golden brown in colour, add in the refined flour and whisk to combine and make a roux.
3) Slowly pour in the milk while whisking to ensure that there are no lumps.
4) To the prepared white sauce, add all the vegetables cut into small cubes.
5) Season with salt, pepper and herbs along with chilli flakes.
6) Empty out the vegetable mixture in an oven proof baking tray.
7) Cover with the grated mozzarella cheese properly and bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 15 mins till the top has a crusty cheesy layer that is golden brown in colour.
8) Top with a drizzle of cream, chilli flakes and herbs.
9) Serve in the baking dish only.