1) Wash and cut the chicken breast into small bite sized cubes.
2) Start by marinating them with ginger garlic paste, curd, salt, onion powder, parsley, oregano, mustard, chilli paste, chilli powder and one egg. Mix it all till combined and let it rest for at least 30 mins.
3) In a plate, take 1 cup flour and add peri peri spice to the flour along with salt and pepper.
4) Heat oil in a kadai, now for frying, individually pick up the chicken pieces, roll them in the flour properly till they have a complete coating and fry them in oil till they are super crispy.
5) Serve hot with the dip of choice.