1) Start making the batter by cracking open the egg in a bowl and adding the rice flour and besan to it.
2) Whisk till the flour is combined with the egg.
3) Add in the ginger garlic paste, cumin powder, meat masala, red chilli powder, salt, black pepper, kasoori methi and lemon juice.
4) Make a thick batter; if it gets too thick, add a few drops of water.
5) Add the river sole fish to the batter and let it marinate.
6) Meanwhile, take the potatoes, wash them but leave them unpeeled.
7) Cut them into fries and sprinkle them with corn flour and red chilli powder.
8) Deep fry the fish and the fries till crispy and crunchy and serve piping hot.
9) Sprinkle a bit of chaat masala on top as a final touch.