Steamed Ginger Soy Fish
Preparation time 5 Minutes
Cooking time 10 Minutes
River sole fillet - 1
Ginger juliennes - 2 knots
Sesame oil - 5 ml
Chilli flakes - 1 tsp
Garlic paste - 3 cloves
Spring onion - 2
Dill leaves - 1 tsp
Lemons - 1
Light soy sauce - 20 ml
Cherry tomato - 5-6
Corn flour - 1 tsp
1) Wash and clean the fillet of river sole and pat dry it with a tissue paper.
2) Marinade the fish with half of the light soy sauce, juice of 1/2 lemon, chopped dill leaves, garlic paste, salt, ginger juliennes and chilli flakes.
3) Bring 150 ml of water to a boil in a MEYER Quicker Cooker and place the steamer in it.
4) Make a bed of spring onion on the steamer and gently place the fish on top of the spring onions.
5) Pressure steam the fish for 8 minutes and lightly season it with salt and peppers.
6) Remove the steamer and add the remaining light soy sauce, ginger juliennes and cherry tomatoes to the remaining stock.
7) Dissolve the cornflour in a bit of water and add it to the sauce in the pan.
8) Serve the fish by placing the fish along with the spring onion on a plate and spooning over the sauce.
9) Give the fish a fresh squeeze of lemon juice and garnish with the chopped spring onions.