Carrot And Pineapple Soup
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 10 Minutes
Herb butter - 1 tbsp
Garlic cloves - 5-6
Ginger - 1 knot
Onion - 1
Carrot - 3
Pineapple juice - 1.5 cups
Smoked paprika - 1 tsp
Bread slice - 1
Feta cheese - 1 tsp
Black olive - 1
Mint - 1 sprig
1) Melt butter in a sauce pan and add garlic cloves and ginger juliennes to it.
2) Add the sliced onion along with sliced carrots and let it sweat.
3) Cover the veggies with pineapple juice and simmer till all the vegetables are cooked and soft.
4) Blend the boiled vegetables along with the liquid in a blender till a smooth and fine paste.
5) Reheat the paste in the saucepan and adjust the consistency by adding water.
6) Adjust the seasoning by adding the salt and pepper.
7) Add smoked paprika to the soup and turn off the heat.
8) Cut the bread into a small rectangle and spread herb butter on it.
9) Place a quenelle of feta cheese on top.
10) Top with a slice of black olive along with a sprig of mint and serve along with the soup.
A quick dish for snacking on the go that is healthy, light and fresh. Peas, like you have never had before.Read more