Kadhai is always recommended whether it's a quick dinner after a full day of puja and celebrations or a lavish feast for your family and friends. A high-quality cast iron kadhai is one cookware that can be used for everything, from deep frying to sautéing vegetables, stir-frying, or toasting spices to produce soups, sauces, and gravies. A pre seasoned cast iron kadai is an essential component of an Indian kitchen and cuisine. Your cooking effort will be made a great deal easier by a strong kadhai with ideal thermal heating!
If you have the correct information to make the right cookware choices, cast iron cookware may easily become a part of your culinary history or a prized family heirloom.
Every cook and homemaker needs a sturdy, naturally non-stick, entirely toxin-free cast iron pan (please link to it). It is durable (can't shatter unless you hammer it really hard), multifunctional (can travel from burner to oven to serving table without a hitch), and made to last for a very long time (just a little care is needed for its long culinary journey). Therefore, when selecting your cast iron cookware, you must be wise, informed, and prudent. Who knows, the skillet you buy today might end up in your grandchild's kitchen!
Therefore, the only thing you must verify when you buy a cast iron cookware is its seasoning. Because seasoning is what makes it so delicious. Long chains of fat molecules disintegrate into short-chain polymers at high temperatures, bonding with naturally occurring carbon and bare iron to create a type of gloss on cookware. This seasoning is smooth and non-stick, comparable to Teflon, but without any of the negative traits that Teflon is known for.
Features that make Meyer Pre Seasoned Cast Iron 20cm Deep Kadai/Wok perfect for you!
· The compact size of this deep kadai is perfect for solo cooking.
· The deep size of this cast iron kadai makes it ideal for deep frying popular Indian recipes.
· This pre-seasoned cast iron kadai allows splatter free cooking owing to its incredible depth.
· The kadai comes with a transparent lid that boosts healthy and easy cooking.
· Large loop handles on the Meyer Kadai make it simple to lift and move the Kadai. Given that the kadai's handles will be hot, a free set of handle grips is offered.
Things to do and avoid with your cast iron cookware:
· Always thoroughly clean and dry your pan before adding a very small layer of cooking oil to it before storing.
· Use your cast iron skillet to make one-pan recipes that must easily transition from the stovetop to the oven, such as steaks with the ideal caramelised crust and poultry with the crispiest skin.
· Use your pan a lot! The surface of your pan can be kept non-stick and seasoned best by doing this.
· Your cast-iron pan should soak in the sink. This could result in corrosion and degrade the seasoning.
· Let it dry naturally. After washing, always thoroughly dry your pan; preferably, place it back on the stove for a few minutes to ensure that it is totally dry.
· Never ever put a cast iron skillet in the dishwasher!