Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 20 Minutes
Aubergines - 2
Garlic - 8-10 cloves
Olive oil - 30 ml
Salt - To taste
Pepper - To taste
Tahini paste - 2 tbsp
Lemon juice - 20 ml
Parsley - Handful
of roasted garlic. An amazing dip to go along with your evening snacks.
1) Wash and slice aubergines into steaks of 1/4 inch thickness.
2) Marinate the aubergines in olive oil, salt and pepper.
3) Heat the grill pan to a high temperature and give the aubergines dark grill marks.
4) Roast the garlic cloves along with aubergines.
5) When the grilled aubergines are cooled, peel and remove the skin.
6) In a blender add aubergines, along with tahini, lemon juice, salt, pepper and parsley and blend till smooth.
7) Chill it and serve with grissini or lavash or any kind of crisp.