No Rice Asian Fried Rice (Cauliflower and Broccoli)
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 15 Minutes
Cauliflower - 1 no.
Broccoli - 1 no.
Onion - 1 no.
Tomato - 1 no.
Peanuts - 1 tbsp
Green Peas - 30 gms
Light Soya Sauce - 2 tbsp
Sesame oil -3-4 drops
Coriander - for garnish
Bellpeppers - 1 no.
Garlic - 2 cloves
Ginger - 1 knot
Green Chilly - 1 no.
Fermented Chilly Paste - 1 tbsp
1. Grate the cauliflower and broccoli to look like rice.
2. In a stir fry pan, heat the almond oil. (optional for keto)
3. Add the chopped garlic, chopped ginger and green chilly.
4. Add the chopped onions and toss for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add the bell peppers, green peas and tomato and give a quick toss.
6. Add the light soya sauce, fermented chilly paste and sesame oil.
7. Add the grated broccoli and cauliflower and toss properly till combined.
8. Cover and cook for 10 minutes till the veggies are cooked.
7. Garnish with coriander and serve piping hot.
A typical game day/bar food with a crispy outside and molten gooey cheese inside.Read more