Butter Garlic Stir Fried Veggies
Preparation time 5 Minutes
Cooking time 10 Minutes
Pumpkin - 200 gms
Broccoli - 1
mushrooms - 100 gms
Zucchini - 1/2 each
Bellpeppers - 1/2 each
Garlic - 8-9 cloves
Butter - 1 big knob
Cornflour - 1 tbsp
Veg stock - 200 ml
Sesame oil - few drops
Basil leaves - 5-6
1) Cut all the vegetables in the desired shape and boil all except bell peppers.
2) Directly transfer the boiled vegetables to an ice bath to avoid over cooking.
3) The cooking of the vegetables should be such that they still have some bite to them and are not fully cooked.
4) In a Safecook stir fry pan, melt butter and add garlic to it.
5) Once the garlic is lightly sautéed, add in the raw bell peppers.
6) Next, add in all the boiled vegetables and toss in butter and garlic.
7) Add in the stock and seasoning along with the basil leaves.
8) Once the sauce comes to a boil, add in the cornflour (dissolved in water).
9) When the sauce thickens up lightly, serve it hot on its own.
The easiest pasta recipe that can be called the cheat code dish because it only requires a handful of ingredients and is ready in under 15 minutes. Perfect for the office tiffin when you are running low on time in the morning.Read more