Capellini Aglio e Olio is one of the Easiest Pasta Dishes you could ever make. It takes less than 20 minutes to whip up, and yet it's bursting with flavor from just a handful of ingredients. This dish is the perfect example of how simple things can be the most impressive.
Aglio e olio Pasta - Italian Dish that literally translates to garlic and olive oil pasta. It is typically made with spaghetti or another long, thin pasta, and features a kick from peperoncini (fresh hot red chili pepper) or dried red pepper flakes. The dish is also brightened up with zesty lemon and parsley and served with bruschetta or focaccia bread to mop up any leftover garlic sauce that made its way to the bottom of the bowl.
Quick and Easy Capellini Aglio Olio Peperoncino
Aglio e olio pasta is a traditional Italian dish from Pots and Pansthat is made with garlic and olive oil. It is typically served with bread to mop up any leftover sauce. This authentic recipe is sure to please any carb and garlic lover!
1) In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Remove the stems of the peperoncini, halve them lengthwise, then slice them into 1/4-inch lengths and cook capellini noodles till they are al dente. Drain the noodles and set them aside.
2) In a Meyer fry pan or any pan available in your kitchen, heat olive oil and add a knob of butter to the pan.
3) Finely chop the garlic and add it to the pan. Cook on a low flame so that the garlic flavor infuses in the oil. Deglaze with the white wine.
4) Add in the chili flakes and cubed vegetables and let the vegetables cook for a few minutes, then add in the capellini noodles.
5) Toss the pasta until combined and mixed properly. After it, add the seasoning and give it a final toss.
6) Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot.
1) Do not burn the garlic! This is crucial, we aren’t looking for any color on the garlic, just fragrance so keep a close eye on it and work fast..
2) You can load up on your favorite veggies, from sautéed mushrooms to roasted broccoli, asparagus, or marinated artichoke hearts.
3) This pasta is best served fresh straight out of the skillet. Any leftovers can be stored in the fridge in lidded glass containers for up to 5 days.
The easiest pasta recipe that can also be called a cheat code dish because it only requires a handful of ingredients and is ready in under 15 minutes. Perfect for the office tiffin when you are running short of time in the morning.