Capellini Aglio Olio Peperoncino
Preparation time 5 Minutes
Cooking time 10 Minutes
Butter - 1 cube
Garlic - 5 cloves
Chilli flakes - 1 tsp
Mushrooms - 8-10
Broccoli - 1/2
Tomato - 1
White wine - 10 ml
Parsley - 1 tsp
Capellini - 1 cup (cooked)
1) Boil the capellini till cooked al dente and keep aside.
2) In a Meyer Prism fry pan, heat olive oil and also add a knob of butter to the pan.
3) Finely chop the garlic and add it to the pan and let it cook on a low flame so that the garlic flavour infuses in the oil. Deglaze with the white wine.
4) Add in the chilli flakes and the cubed vegetables.
5) Let the vegetables cook a bit and then add in the capellini.
6) Toss the pasta till combined and mixed properly.
7) Add the seasoning and give it a final toss.
8) Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot.
A vegetarian biryani recipe that is made using black rice. Not only is black rice rich in dietary fiber and antioxidants but it also has a much more intense flavour.Read more