The easiest pasta recipe that can also be called a cheat code dish because it only requires a handful of ingredients and is ready in under 15 minutes. Perfect for the office tiffin when you are running short of time in the morning.
1) Boil the capellini till cooked al dente and keep aside.
2) In a Meyer Prism fry pan, heat olive oil and also add a knob of butter to the pan.
3) Finely chop the garlic and add it to the pan and let it cook on a low flame so that the garlic flavour infuses in the oil. Deglaze with the white wine.
4) Add in the chilli flakes and the cubed vegetables.
5) Let the vegetables cook a bit and then add in the capellini.
6) Toss the pasta till combined and mixed properly.
7) Add the seasoning and give it a final toss.
8) Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot.