Mexican Tortilla Wraps
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 6-7 Minutes
Tortilla Bread - 1 no.
Tomato - 50 gms
Parsley Chopped - 1 tsp
Coriander - 2 gms
Onions - 10 gms
Jalapeno - 3 gms
Cottage Cheese - 60 gms
Garlic - 3 gms
Olive Oil - 2 ml
Hot Sauce - 20 gms
Lemon Juice - 3 ml
1. Finely chop onions, tomatoes and jalapeños and place them in a mixing bowl.
2. Add lemon juice, hot sauce, coriander and seasoning to the salsa and keep aside.
3. Heat up a grill pan and sear off cottage cheese sticks having 1cm thickness.
4. Lay flat the tortilla bread and spread the tomato salsa making an even layer.
5. Top the salsa with the grilled cottage cheese and wrap the bread around.
6. Heat oil in a grill pan and put the wrapped tortilla bread till it gets dark grill marks.
7. Cut into 2 and serve with fresh salsa.
The must-have for every party menu; it's your companion on all busy occasions due to its ease of preparation and approved flavour that appeals to almost every palate. Read more..Read more