Lentil and Spinach Pasta
Preparation time 15 Minutes
Cooking time 5 Minutes
Fusilli Pasta - 150gms
Yellow Moong Lentils - 50 gms
Basil Leaves - 5-6 leaves
Parmesan Cheese for garnish
Garlic - 3 gms
Fresh Spinach - 100 gms
Olive Oil - 20 ml
1. Boil water in a sauce pan or stock pot and add salt to it.
2. Add pasta to boiling salted water and let it cook till soft.
3. In a separate saucepan, boil the lentils and when they are cooked add spinach to the lentil pot.
4. Blend the cooked lentils and spinach till smooth and creamy like a sauce.
5. In a non-stick pan heat the olive oil and add garlic to it and saute.
6. Put the lentil sauce in the pan and add the seasoning.
7. Add chopped basil leaves to the sauce along with the cooked pasta and toss till coated.
8. Coat with grated mozzarella and parmesan.
9. Garnish with grated parmesan cheese and fresh basil leaves and serve hot.
A no bake breakfast cereal dessert with the goodness of fibre and fruits and indulgence of caramel and peanut butter. Read more..Read more