How to make Beetroot Dosa ?
1) To make Beetroot Dosa, first, take Beetroot and wash it thoroughly. Peel the skin and grate the Beetroot.
2) Add Rava, Beetroot puree, curd, salt, and water to a mixing bowl. Mix everything well and set aside for 15 minutes.
4) Add the grated cheese and fold it over to let it melt slightly.
5) Beetroot dosa is ready to serve. Beetroot dosa can be served with coconut chutney, ginger-chili chutney, or tomato ketchup.
1) The addition of beetroots to Rava dosa not only gives it a beautiful pink color but also makes it slightly healthier than the traditional version. While this recipe may not have the same crispiness as compared to Rava dosa or rice flour dosa, the same level of crispiness can be achieved by adding cornflour or even increasing the rice flour quantity.
2) If you think beetroot can overpower the taste of the dosa, then you may add potatoes or carrots. Adding these two vegetables may balance the taste and also yield a beautiful colored dosa. Lastly, these dosas are loaded with spices and herbs, making them an ideal breakfast recipe. They also do not require any particular side dish or chutney recipes.
3) Beetroot dosa is a healthy and delicious breakfast recipe that can be easily made at home. Do try this Beetroot dosa recipe and let us know how you like it.