Beetroot Rawa Dosa
Preparation time 20 Minutes
Cooking time 50 Minutes
Roasted Sooji - 1/2 Cup
Refined Flour - 1/4 Cup
Chopped Onion - 1
Chopped Ginger - 1 knot
Chopped Curry Leaves - 6-8
Cumin Seeds - 1 tbsp
Beetroot Juice - 1.5 Cup
Grated Cheese - 1/2 Cup
1. In a bowl, make a batter using sooji, maida and beetroot juice.
2. Whisk into a thin batter. Add in all the vegetables cumin seeds, salt and pepper and let the batter rest for 15-20 minutes.
3. On a Tawa, make dosas by pouring a ladle of the batter in round shapes.
4. Cook on medium heat on both sides.
5. Add the grated cheese and fold it over.
6. Serve with choice of chutney.
A winter classic, this delicious treat will certainly warm up your day! Served in the form of individual muffins, it features a sweet cookie base and a hearty stewed apple center.Read more