Oats And Beetroot Roti
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 6-7 Minutes
Oats - 1.5 cups
Whole wheat flour - 0.5 cups
Ginger - 1 knot
Onion - 1
Green chilli - 1
Beetroot juice - 1 cup
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
1) Grind the oats into a fine powder and mix it with the whole wheat flour.
2) Add the chopped ginger and chilli to the flour mix.
3) Make a roti like dough using beetroot juice.
4) Add the salt and red chilli powder and knead the dough.
5) Let it rest for around 15-20 minutes.
6) Roll small balls of dough into round shapes like a roti and cook it on a tawa.
7) Apply ghee to the rotis if you prefer them crispy.