Oats And Beetroot Roti is a refreshing and healthier take on the traditional Indian flat bread- Roti, which happens to be the staple diet for many. Beetroot and Oats combo gets you the best of both worlds- taste and health. It is easy to make and the addition of beetroot brings colour to your usual plate of food. Oats And Beetroot Roti is a must try for anyone who wants to get more nourishment without doing a lot of experiments.
The Indian staple gets a vibrant and fibre rich twist. Enjoy carbs with this fibre rich roti recipe that is bound to leave people asking for more
Oats and Beetroot roti is a healthier Indian flat bread version which is gradually becoming popular owing to its colour and health benefits. If you want to replace the regular roti with a healthy and enchanting version, this is just the right recipe for you. This every taste friendly recipe is easy to make; all you have to do is mix oatmeal flour with beetroot paste, knead it properly and let it rest for some time, then roll the dough in the shape of a traditional roti or your choice of shape. Use tawa to cook the roti till it's done properly on both sides after which you may also apply some ghee or butter for it to taste even better (what does not taste better with ghee or butter?). And done! As simple as it gets! Beetroot with so many health benefits is rich in Iron, helps in weight loss and digestion. Oats are considered a superfood, it is gluten free, a great source of fibre and antioxidants. I highly recommend you to try this and share with friends, I am sure they would like it too.
Health Benefits Of Oats
1) You get a soluble fibre called BETA-GLUCAN.
2) Lower cholesterol levels.
3) Promotes Healthy Bacteria in the digestive system.
4) Great for people on a weight loss diet plan.
5) Help in reduction of High BP.
6) Excellent for skin.
7) Helps on lowering the risk of colon cancer.
8) Oats may help relieve constipation.
Health Benefits Of Beetroot
1) Many nutrients with less calories .
2) Rich in Iron and antioxidants.
3) Help in fighting inflammation.
4) Excellent food for digestion.
5) Helps in Improving brain health.
6) Contains nitrates that help you exercise for longer.