Beetroot Spaghetti With Creamy Peas
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 20 Minutes
Butter - 1 tbsp
Garlic - 3 cloves
Onion - 1
Green peas - 1 cup
Fresh cream - 1/4 cup
Spaghetti - handful
Parmesan cheese - For garnish
Beetroot - 2
1) In a pan, melt butter and chuck in the chopped garlic.
2) Chopped onions go in next and cook them till they turn translucent.
3) Add in the frozen peas along with the cream and cook till they are soft.
4) Blend the peas into a fine paste/puree.
5) Reheat the pea puree and season in with salt and pepper.
6) Juice 2 beetroots and dilute it with water.
7) Heat this juice and bring it to a boil.
8) Place a handful of spaghetti in the boiling juice and add a few drops of oil to prevent them from sticking.
9) Once the spaghetti is boiled and vibrant in colour, arrange it on a plate.
10) Spoon the green pea sauce on top of it and garnish with grated parmesan.
A dessert that is not only plant based but also uses only unprocessed foods. All plant and all natural.Read more