Beetroot Spaghetti With Creamy Peas
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 20 Minutes
Butter - 1 tbsp
Garlic - 3 cloves
Onion - 1
Green peas - 1 cup
Fresh cream - 1/4 cup
Spaghetti - handful
Parmesan cheese - For garnish
Beetroot - 2
It's fresh and vibrant in taste as well as appearance.
1) In a pan, melt butter and chuck in the chopped garlic.
2) Chopped onions go next; cook them till they turn translucent.
3) Add in the frozen peas along with cream and cook till they are soft.
4) Blend the peas into a fine paste/puree.
5) Reheat the pea puree and season in with salt and pepper.
6) Juice 2 beetroots and dilute it with water.
7) Heat this juice and bring it to a boil.
8) Place a handful of spaghetti in the boiling juice and add a few drops of oil to prevent them from sticking.
9) Once the spaghetti is boiled and vibrant in colour, arrange it on a plate.
10) Spoon the green pea sauce on top of it and garnish with grated parmesan.
A dessert that is not only plant based but also uses only unprocessed foods. All plant and all natural.Read more