Warm Milk Seviyan
Preparation time 5 Minutes
Cooking time 20 Minutes
Ghee - 1 tbsp
Whole wheat seviyan - 1 cup
Full cream milk - 1.5 litres
Cinnamon stick - 1-2
Green cardamom - 3-4
Sugar - 3/4 cups
Nutmeg - Pinch
Almond - Garnish
Pistachios - Garnish
Black raisins - Garnish
1) In a MEYER FORGESTONE CASSEROLE, melt the ghee and add in the seviyan.
2) Roast the seviyan till they turn golden brown and fragrant.
3) Add in the milk and keep stirring.
4) Add in the cinnamon stick to the milk to make it fragrant.
5) Chuck in a few green cardamom pods.
6) Add in the sugar and dissolve it in.
7) Let the milk simmer for about 20 mins till it thickens just a little bit.
8) Sprinkle a pinch of nutmeg powder and give it a final stir.
9) Serve it warm and garnish it with sliced nuts and raisins.
A sweet twist on the generally savoury treat, this kachori has a fragrance of rose and the robust flavours of various dry fruits.Read more
Indian food is highly flavourful and complex but the complaint many people have with it is that it leaves their hands dirty and many people don’t prefer that. This recipe eliminates that problem by baking the classic pav bhaji into a lasagna that can be enjoyed with a fork and knife and is also packed with flavour and melt cheese.Read more