Burnt Garlic And Pumpkin Vegan Spaghetti
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 20 Minutes
Olive oil - 10 ml
Garlic cloves - 5-6
Onion - 1
Pumpkin - 100 gms
Tomato - 1
Chilli flakes - 1 tsp
Parsley - 1 tsp
Basil - 1 tsp
Maple syrup - 10 ml
Spaghetti - Handful
1) In a fry pan, heat the olive oil and add the garlic and onions to it.
2) Cook the onions on low heat and let them caramelise.
3) Let the garlic become properly brown and infuse their flavour in the oil.
4) Add boiled, cubed pumpkin to the pan and toss.
5) Add the seasoning, along with the chilli flakes and the maple syrup and toss again.
6) Add the basil and the parsley and blend it all into a fine puree.
7) Make small cuts on the tomato and boil it for 10-15 seconds.
8) Peel and chop the tomato and add it to the pan.
9) Add the boiled spaghetti and toss till it's properly coated with the sauce.
10) Adjust the consistency with veg stock.
11) Garnish with the parsley and olive oil and serve.
A pasta dish that is creamy, tasty and most importantly vegan. Using the meatiness of black fungus mushrooms and the creaminess from almond milk.Read more