Homemade Ramen Bowl
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 10 Minutes
Sesame oil - 10 ml
Ginger - 1 knot
Garlic - 3 cloves
Onion - 1
Light soy sauce - 20 ml
Chicken broth - 1 tbsp
Coriander - 1 bunch
Sweet chilli sauce - 1 tbsp
Fish sauce - Few drops
White vinegar - 1 tsp
Noodles - Handful
Bell peppers - 1 each
Spring onion - 2-3
Egg - 1
1) In a milk pan, heat the sesame oil and add the chopped ginger and garlic to it.
2) Finely slice an onion and add it to the pan.
3) Pour in a litre of water and bring it to the boil.
4) Wash the coriander roots and separate it from the leaves and add it to the pan.
5) Next, put in the soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, fish sauce, vinegar and the chicken broth powder.
6) Cover it and let it simmer for about 30 mins.
7) Strain the liquid and bring it back to a boil.
8) For plating up, in a bowl make a bed of boiled noodles.
9) Pour the hot broth on top and garnish with the sliced bell peppers, coriander leaves, spring onion stalks and a halved boiled egg.
A pasta dish that's creamy, tasty and won't make you feel all heavy and greasy. It's fresh and vibrant in taste and appearance.Read more