Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 10 Minutes
Eggs - 5
Walnuts - 1/4 cup
Sesame seeds - 2 tbsp
Ghee - 1 tbsp
Onion - 1
Tomato puree - 1/4 cup
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric - 1 tsp
Yellow chilli powder - 1 tsp
Cardamom - 2-3
Cinnamon - 1 small piece
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
1) Crack open the eggs and season them with salt and chilli powder.
2) In a Safecook fry pan, heat a few drops of oil and add in one ladle of the beaten egg.
3) Once the egg is cooked, roll it to one side on top of itself and in the empty space add in another ladle of egg.
4) Once cooked, repeat the process until you have a fluffy egg roll.
5) For the curry part, heat some ghee in a Select fry pan.
6) Add in all the whole spices and nuts and let them roast.
7) Spoon in the ginger garlic paste and saute everything on a high flame.
8) Quarter the onion and add it to the pan along with the tomato puree.
9) Once the onions sweat and become soft, blend all the ingredients into a fine gravy.
10) Heat the gravy and adjust the seasoning according to the taste and finish it with some cream.
11) Cut the cooked egg roll into small pieces and add it to the curry.
A super healthy and light dish for people who are trying to keep their carbs and sugar on the low.Read more