Mustard Chicken Potato Cups
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 6-7 Minutes
Potato - 5
Garlic powder - 1 tbsp
Parsley - 1 tbsp
Butter - 20 gms
Chicken breast - 2
Mustard - 1 tbsp
Lemon juice - 1 tsp
Eggs - 4
Cheese - 1/2 cup
1) Peel and wash the potatoes and grate them.
2) Squeeze out all the excess water and place the potatoes in a bowl.
3) Add garlic powder, parsley, melted butter and the seasonings to the grated potatoes.
4) In a Meyer muffin tray, place the grated potatoes in the moulds and shape them into cups.
5) Bake the cups at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
6) Chop off the chicken breast and marinate it with mustard, salt, pepper, parsley and lemon juice.
7) Crack open eggs in the potato eggs and top it off with the marinated chicken.
8) Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
9) Top the baked cups with cheese and bake it again till the cheese is melted and golden.
Bright red coloured cake with a gooey custard centre and the best thing being, it is made without the use of artificial colour.Read more