1) Start by grilling or roasting the red bell peppers, make sure they get really dark and brown on the skin, you can do this in a grill pan. Once charred, cut them into small pieces, remove the seeds and blend the roasted pepper into sauce, add water if required while blending.
2) In a Circulon saute pan, melt the butter and add in some olive oil to prevent it from burning, add chopped garlic to the pan along with sliced onions.
3) Once the onions are soft add in sliced green and yellow bell peppers along with broccoli florets, earlier prepared sauce and milk.
4) Cover and reduce the sauce for 5-10 mins. Once the sauce is reduced just a bit, add in the salt and pepper and then chuck in the boiled pasta.
5) Toss the pasta till properly coated with the sauce and cook for another 3-4 minutes. The pasta will thicken the sauce.
6) Finish with chilli flakes and dried basil and serve hot.
7) Garnish with grated parmesan cheese, if available.