Vegetable Golden Fried Rice
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 5 Minutes
Butter - 1 tbsp
Garlic - 3 cloves
Mushrooms - 1 cup
Green peas - 1/2 cup
Cooked rice - 1.5 cups
Eggs - 3
1) In a wok, melt the butter and add the chopped garlic.
2) Add the chopped mushrooms and green peas and stir fry them at a high temperature.
3) Add 2 yolks to the bowl of cooked rice and mix it in till the rice are coated with the egg yolks.
4) Add the rice to the wok and toss till the vegetables are mixed well and the rice has a golden coating on them.
5) Serve hot with a fried egg on top.
The must-have for every party menu; it's your companion on all busy occasions due to its ease of preparation and approved flavour that appeals to almost every palate. Read more..Read more