Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls
One of the easiest recipes for a tasty and quick hunger fix as well as parties.
1. Soak rice paper in cold water for 5 mins and keep aside.
2. Finely julienne bell peppers, beetroot, spring onion and carrot and soak in ice water to make them crunchy.
3. In a Forge Stone fry pan heat butter and add tofu and garlic to it.
4. Lay flat a rice paper sheet and space the salted tofu in the middle.
5. Lay the julienne vegetables and roll.
6. Cut in the middle and serve chilled with sweet chilli sauce.
Chase the flavors
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 5 Minutes
Rice Paper Sheet - 5 Nos.
Bellpeppers - 1 of each colour
Carrot - 1 No.
Spring Onion - 2 to 3 No.
Tofu - 1 cube
Beetroot - 1 No.
Leave a comment