Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 5 Minutes
Rice Paper Sheet - 5 Nos.
Bellpeppers - 1 of each colour
Carrot - 1 No.
Spring Onion - 2 to 3 No.
Tofu - 1 cube
Beetroot - 1 No.
1. Soak rice paper in cold water for 5 mins and keep aside.
2. Finely julienne bell peppers, beetroot, spring onion and carrot and soak in ice water to make them crunchy.
3. In a Forge Stone fry pan heat butter and add tofu and garlic to it.
4. Lay flat a rice paper sheet and space the salted tofu in the middle.
5. Lay the julienne vegetables and roll.
6. Cut in the middle and serve chilled with sweet chilli sauce.