These bakeware features-
1. Heavy-gauge cold roll steel for strength and durability as well as exceptional heat conduction.
2. The “honeycomb texture” of the bakeware will increase the air flow at the bottom and provide even heat distribution for perfect browning.
3. The high-quality 100% safe non-stick coating prevents food from sticking to the surface and promotes easy food release.
4. Oven safe up to 240 degree Celsius and dishwasher safe, making it your favorite kitchen accessory and cooking tool.
Cleaning & Caring Tips:
1. Always select bakeware that is heavy-duty- thick and sturdy. They won’t warp due to temperature changes and will be more durable.
2. Remember to store your bakeware with paper towels between them to avoid scratching.
3. Avoid using non stick sprays on nonstick bakeware as it would cause an invisible buildup and reduce its non stick properties.
4. Use oil sparingly.
5. Allow your bakeware to return back to room temperature before cleaning.
6. Hand wash your pans in warm soapy water; dishwashing will diminish the properties of nonstick coatings.
Check out our most delicious Baking Recipes here
Explore Meyer Bakeware Range Here