Grindelia Robusta MT is basically recommended when chronic spasmodic bronchial cough and bronchial asthma are accompanied by copious, persistent expectoration and relief from expectoration. It is also known as Grindelia Squarrosa. In addition to clearing up congestion, grindelia is highly effective at treating asthmatic patients' breathing issues. More specifically, Grindelia Robusta is a natural remedy for OSA, a condition in which people with asthma suddenly cease breathing while sleeping and awaken with a start. There is an urge to sit up to breathe, and the chest feels oppressed with wheezing and stubborn, hard white expectoration.
- An efficient treatment for splenic aches that are brought on by a sensation of satiety and fatigue
- beneficial for skin problems such skin burns, blisters, and rashes
- aids in treating a sticky cough
- increases appetite and enhances digestion
- relieves the agony brought on by rosacea and herpes
- Additionally, it is beneficial for the treatment of breathing-related conditions
Take 3–5 drops of the tincture in a half cup of water, three times a day, or as directed by your doctor.
None reported so far. However, it is advisable to follow your doctor’s instructions.
- Use under medical supervision
- Store away from heat and sunshine in a cool, dry area.
- Keep out of children's reach.
Is it safe for pregnant women to consume Grindelia robusta?
There hasn't been any research done to determine the effects of Grindelia robusta on expectant mothers. So it always advisable to consult your doctor before consuming it.
Is it safe to use Grindelia robusta while nursing?
There hasn't been any research done to determine the effects of Grindelia robusta on on breastfeeding women. So its always advisable to consult your doctor before consuming it.
What impact does Grindelia robusta have on the kidneys, liver & heart?
The kidneys, liver & heart are not harmed by Grindelia robusta in any manner.