Cheesy Upma Muffins
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 15 Minutes
Ghee - 1 tsp
Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
Ginger - 1 knot
Onion - 1
Capsicum - 1
Beetroot - 1
Curry leaves - 10-12
Sooji - 3/4 cup
Curd - 1/2 cup
Milk - 1 cup
Baking powder - 1 tsp
Mozzarella cheese - 1 block
1) In a Meyer Safecook frypan, melt ghee and add mustard seeds to it. Once they start to pop, add in the chopped ginger.
2) Next, add in all the chopped vegetables and toss.
3) Chuck in curry leaves along with the seasoning and take the pan off the flame.
4) In a mixing bowl, take sooji and mix in milk and curd.
5) Add in the vegetable mixture along with the baking powder.
6) Whisk it all together in a cake-like batter and pour it into a muffin tray.
7) Cut the cheese block into small cubes and place one cube in every muffin batter and submerge it inside the batter in order to get a cheesy centre.
8) Bake the muffins at 180 degrees for 20 mins
9) Once baked, top the muffins with grated cheese and bake it again till the cheese is melted.