Cinnamon Fruit Rollups
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 3-4 Minutes
Bread Slices - 2 no.
Cinnamon Powder - 1 tsp
Seasonal Fruits of Choice - 50 gms
Butter -20 gms
Condensed Milk - 10 ml
Castor Sugar - 1 tbsp
Orange Juice - 30 ml
1. Flatten out slices of bread using a rolling pin and keep aside.
2. In a non stick frying pan melt some butter and all chopped fresh fruits to it.
3. Add 1 tsp sugar to the fruits along with orange juice and cook till soft.
4. Spread the jam on the bread slices and put the cooked fruits on top of the jam.
5. Roll the bread carefully and make cigar shaped rollups.
6. Melt some butter in a frying pan and shallow fry the bread rollup till golden brown.
7. Mix cinnamon powder and sugar and roll the cooked rollups in that sugar, coating them evenly all over.
8. Drizzle with condensed milk and garnish with chopped fruits and fresh cream.
A classic Indian breakfast dish with an Asian twist with flavours of soy and sesame and freshness of bell peppers.Read more