Asian Stir Fried Poha
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 6-7 Minutes
Refined oil - 10ml
Chilly paste - 1 tbsp
Chopped garlic - 1 tsp
Light soya sauce - 1 tbsp
Chopped ginger - 1 knot
Vinegar - 1 tsp
Egg - 1
Flattened Rice (Poha) - 300 gms
Chopped Onion - 1
Black Pepper - 1 tsp
Chopped Tomato - 1
Trio of bellpeppers - 1 each
Juice of lemon
1. Wash and strain poha with cold water and keep aside.
2. In a kadai, heat oil and add chopped ginger and garlic and saute.
3. Add the egg & scramble it till its cooked.
4. Add chopped onion and coloured bell peppers to the kadai.
5. Add soya sauce, chilli garlic paste and make a thick paste.
6. Add the poha and toss till everything is evenly combined.
7. Add the chopped coriander and give a final toss.
8. Drizzle with sesame oil and serve hot.
The classic apple pie in a way to make it more practical and easier to consume. The syrupy apple stuffing with the crispy bread makes the perfect breakfast treat.Read more