Marmalade Malai Chop
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 30 Minutes
Milk powder - 1 cup
Baking powder - 1 tsp
Ghee - 1 tsp
Orange marmalde - 1 tbsp
Egg - 1
Full cream milk - 1L
Green cardamom - 3-4
Sugar - 1/2 cup
1) In a bowl, take milk powder and add baking powder along with ghee and start kneading.
2) Add the marmalade and the egg and make a soft dough by kneading it.
3) Make small cylindrical pieces from this dough like small patties.
4) In a kadai, heat full cream milk and add green cardamom pods to it.
5) Add the sugar to the milk and start reducing.
6) Once it is 50% reduced, add the shaped dough to the milk and simmer for 20 mins.
7) Serve cold and garnish with orange marmalade and chopped pistachios.
A favourite in every Indian household, be it vegetarian version or a non-vegetarian version. Stick to the basics with this recipe for a lip-smacking classic biryani.Read more