Preparation time 20 Minutes
Cooking time 50 Minutes
Ghee - 1 tbsp
Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
Chopped Ginger - 1 knot
Green Chilli - 1
Chopped onion - 1
Beetroot - 1
Chopped carrot - 1
Chopped capsicum - 1/2
Hing - 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
Soaked poha - 1.5 cup
Boiled potato - 2
Mozzarella cheese - 1/2 cup
1. In a fry pan melt the ghee, add in the cumin seeds, chopped ginger, chilli and saute.
2. Add in the chopped onion, beetroot, carrot, capsicum along with the hing.
3. Season the mixture with salt, pepper and red chilli powder and toss.
4. Add in the grated boiled potatoes along with the poha and chopped coriander and mix.
5. Take it off the heat and add in the grated cheese.
6. In a separate plate, make a mixture of sooji and poppy seeds.
7. Make croquettes of the vegetable mixture, coat it in the seeds and shallow fry.
8. Serve with a choice of dip.
A Mediterranean must-have, made using aubergines and robust flavours of roasted garlic. An amazing dip to go along with your evening snacks.Read more