Salted caramel and Peanut Butter Muesli Rocher
Preparation time 5 Minutes
Cooking time 10 Minutes
Dry Flavoured Muesli - 100 gms
Chocolate - 30 gms
Peanut Butter - 40 gms
Dry Fruits - 10 gms
Dried Tinned Berries (opt) - 10 gms
Sugar for caramel - 30 gms
Salted butter for caramel - 10 gms
1. Melt chocolate in a microwave and keep aside.
2. In a mixing bowl add dried berries, dry muesli and dry fruits.
3. Add the melted chocolate and peanut butter to the bowl and mix till combined and sticky.
4. In a non-stick pan add the castor sugar and let it be on low heat in order to melt it.
5. Once the sugar melts and starts to become golden, add the salted butter to it and combine.
6. Lightly butter a baking mound and pack the muesli mixture in the moulds, tightly.
7. Add a layer of salted caramel on top and place in the freezer.
8. Serve as a part of breakfast or school tiffin.
9. Can easily be stored in the fridge for about 2 weeks.