Your favourite cookware to help you prepare daily staple with joy and fervour!
In sickness and in health, in days when the weather is menacing and in days it is as pleasant as the sweet cooing of a little baby; in solo meals or in the gathering of your boisterous buddies, there is one cookware that never leaves your side! You have seen it bearing the vigorous flames of your granny’s “chullahs”, you have seen it quietly sitting on your mommy’s immaculate stovetop and now you use it daily. Yes, we are talking about the same ol’ much loved round (and sometimes square), curved (and sometimes flat), black (and sometimes orange) TAWA. The same tawa that doles out crispy dosa as well as luscious crepes; healthy chillas as well as heavenly parathas.
And if you are looking for the best tawas to cook roti and more, then your search ends here. We bring to you the top 5 tawas in India by Meyer that will help you prepare flatbreads without any ado! These amazing tawas by the leading cookware brand in the world have been designed to simplify your daily cooking and add joy and ease to it.
1. Meyer Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Roti/Chapati Tawa 26cm, Black
Cast iron tawa has forever been acclaimed for its benefits and enduring durability (that beats prolonged uses and generations). This heirloom-worthy product is perfect to prepare all kinds of flatbreads flawlessly. Whether it is uniformly cooked dosa or soft rotis, the preseasoned cast iron roti tawa has been designed to be your perfect cooking partner (forever).
- Totally TOXIN-FREE Product
- Pre-seasoned with 100% vegetable oil
- Made from pure iron ore material that heats quickly
- Hassle-free lifetime warranty
2. Meyer Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Flat Dosa Tawa, 28 Cm, Black
A tawa that has been specifically designed for thin, wafer-like dosas. Pre-seasoned with vegetable oil, this dosa tawa is a great purchase that will serve you for a lifetime if used properly. It comes with all the wonders of a cast iron to help you cook wonderfully for decades.
- No synthetic or chemical coatings applied; just pre-seasoned with 100% vegetable oil
- A one-time investment that gets better with use and age
- A well-seasoned cast iron tawa (or any cast iron cookware) develops a layer that allows less oil cooking
- Can be used on a stovetop, oven, over a grill and even open fire
3. Meyer Trivantage Stainless Steel Triply Cookware Flat Tawa, 24cm
If you are looking for the most functional tawa, this will certainly win your approval. Made from three different layers of metals bonded together, this stainless steel tawa is a dream when it comes to “optimum heat conduction” (you know the importance of heat transmission if you are a passionate cook). It impels swift and even heat distribution, banishes the dreaded ‘hot spots’ (that often mar your otherwise meticulous rotis and parathas) and boost faster cooking. An all in all a fabulous purchase!
- Totally toxin-free product
- Features an Aluminium core sandwiched between 2 layers of Stainless Steel
- Faster cooking than ordinary stainless steel products - Saves fuel and time
- Superior pitting resistance compared to ordinary cookware
4. Circulon Non-Stick + Hard Anodized Square Tawa, 28 Cm
A must-have tawa by globally loved Circulon Origins that will certainly make cooking magical for you! The tawa features high-quality non-stick coating that allows you to cook with little or no oil and delivers flawless food release along with easy clean-up. The heavy-gauge, hard anodised construction ensures fast, even heating – eliminating hot spots that can burn foods while providing a flawless cooking experience.
- A global standard for Non-stick: Food won’t stick-GUARANTEED!
- World’s first and exclusive food release technology: TOTAL HI-LOW FOOD RELEASE SYSTEM
- Industry First LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Exceptionally thick hard-anodized construction with 6mm thickness
5. Meyer Flat Tawa Induction, 24cm/3mm Thick, Orange
This non-stick tawa by Meyer is great for parathas, chillas, pancakes, dosas and other flatbreads owing to its exceptional food release. The tawa has a thick aluminium core for quick and even distribution of heat, therefore food will cook properly and will not stick on the surface. This radiant orange tawa is just perfect to add a pop of colour to your kitchen and a dash of brilliance to your cooking!
- Totally TOXIN-FREE Product: US FDA & European Food Safety Standards Authority approved Non-stick coating (from Whitford USA); GUARANTEED No PFOA | No Cadmium | No Nickel | No Arsenic | No Lead
- Construction: FASTER HEATING Pure Australian Aluminium Construction
- Base design:Smaller perforation stainless steel base plate for BETTER INDUCTION PERFORMANCE