Broccoli and Corn Bread
Preparation time 20 Minutes
Cooking time 50 Minutes
Maize Flour (Makki Atta) - 1/2 cup
Refined flour - 1 cup
Egg - 2
Chopped broccoli - 1
Baking soda - 1 tsp
Olive oil - 1/2 cup
Chopped onion - 1
Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
Paprika - 1 tsp
1. In a bowl take the maize flour and refined flour and crack in two eggs.
2. Season the flour with salt and pepper.
3. Add in the chopped broccoli and onion.
4. Add in all the spices.
5. Start whisking it all together while adding in water to make a thick batter.
6. Pour the batter in a loaf tin and bake at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
7. Demould and let it cool before slicing.