Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry
Preparation time 20 Minutes
Cooking time 20 Minutes
Shredded Chicken Thighs - 250 gm
Corn Flour - 2 tbsp
Egg white - 1
Refined Oil - For Deep Frying
Sesame Oil - 1 tbsp
Butter - 1 Cube
Sliced Onion - 2
Chopped Ginger - 1 knot
Chopped Garlic - 6-7 Cloves
Green Chilli - 2
Broccoli - 1
Chilli Paste - 1 tbsp
Vinegar - 1 tsp
Honey - 1 tbsp
Red Bell Pepper
Water - 100ml
1. Marinate the shredded chicken with salt, pepper, egg white and corn flour.
2. Deep fry the chicken till crispy and keep it aside.
3. In a wok, start with sesame oil, add in the butter.
4. Add in the sliced onion, chopped ginger, chopped garlic and chopped green chilli.
5. Add in broccoli florets, add in the chilli paste, soya sauce and vinegar along with some water.
6. Dissolve 1 tbs of corn flour in water and add it to the chicken.
7. Next, top it all with some sesame seeds and some shredded bell peppers and serve hot.
A spicy mushroom curry served in the form of canapé that is not only easy to eat but also mess-free. A must have on any party starter menu!Read more