1. Marinate the shredded chicken with salt, pepper, egg white and corn flour.
2. Deep fry the chicken till crispy and keep it aside.
3. In a wok, start with sesame oil, add in the butter.
4. Add in the sliced onion, chopped ginger, chopped garlic and chopped green chilli.
5. Add in broccoli florets, add in the chilli paste, soya sauce and vinegar along with some water.
6. Dissolve 1 tbs of corn flour in water and add it to the chicken.
7. Next, top it all with some sesame seeds and some shredded bell peppers and serve hot.