Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 10 Minutes
Cauliflower - 1
Broccoli - 2
Processed cheese - 150 gms
Mustard oil - 45 ml
Besan - 2 tbsp
Corn flour - 1 tbsp
Mustard oil - 45ml
Thick curd - 1/2 cup
Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Kasundi mustard - 1 tbsp
Garam masala - 1 tsp
Crushed saunf - 1 tsp
Butter - 2 tbsp
Cream - 1 tbsp
Lemon juice - 1 tsp
Chaat masala - 1 tsp
1) Cut broccoli and cauliflower in half and boil them in salted water till they are just about cooked.
2) Squeeze out all the excess water and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, whisk together cheese and mustard oil till combined and melted.
4) Next, add besan and cornflour to the bowl and whisk along with the curd to make a marination.
5) Add the seasoning and the powdered spices along with the crushed saunf to the marination.
6) Lastly, add kasundi mustard and keep aside.
7) Dip broccoli and cauliflower in the marinade and roll them around till properly coated and combined.
8) Place half the pieces on a baking tray and bake in the oven at 220 degrees for 10 mins.
9) For the remaining pieces, heat a grill pan and grill them till they get a nice char.
10) Whisk together melted butter, cream and chaat masala in a bowl for garnishing and brush it over the cooked vegetables.
11) Serve hot with chutney of your choice.
A healthier, baked take on the classic snack dish, nachos. Loaded with Indian flavours and served with a tangy coconut salsa.Read more