1) Blanch the beans in salted water till they are just a little soft. They should be crunchy and not overcooked.
2) In a kadai, heat butter and add ginger and garlic to it.
3) Throw in the dry red chilli and fry it.
4) Add the black bean paste and the soy sauce and let it cook.
5) Add the honey, salt and pepper and a few drops of water to make it a little saucy.
6) Chuck in the blanched beans and properly coat them with the sauce.
7) Add the sesame oil, peanuts at this point and toss.
8) Mix the cornflour in a few drops of cold water and add it to the beans.
9) Garnish with crushed peanuts and serve hot.