1) Dissolve custard powder in 100 ml of milk and make a smooth paste.
2) Heat the residual milk and add the custard paste to it while stirring till it thickens.
3) In a bowl whisk eggs, flour, milk, sugar, melted butter till smooth and runny.
4) Heat a non stick pan and make thin crepes by pouring one ladle of batter a time.
5) Prepare 8-10 crepes and keep aside.
6) In a saucepan heat mango jam along with the fresh cream and chopped mangoes and combine till it reaches a sauce consistency.
7) Alternately layer the crepes and custard and make a stack.
8) Top it off with the mango sauce and garnish with icing sugar and a sprig of mint.