Mango Crepe Cake
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 10 Minutes
Milk- 800 ml
Sugar - 6 tbsp
Custard powder - 2 tbsp
Flour - 3/4 cup
Eggs - 2 no.
butter - 1/2 cup
Mango jam - 1/2 cup
Fresh cream - 3 tbsp
Fresh mango - 1
Icing sugar - Garnish
1) Dissolve custard powder in 100 ml of milk and make a smooth paste.
2) Heat the residual milk and add the custard paste to it while stirring till it thickens.
3) In a bowl whisk eggs, flour, milk, sugar, melted butter till smooth and runny.
4) Heat a non stick pan and make thin crepes by pouring one ladle of batter a time.
5) Prepare 8-10 crepes and keep aside.
6) In a saucepan heat mango jam along with the fresh cream and chopped mangoes and combine till it reaches a sauce consistency.
7) Alternately layer the crepes and custard and make a stack.
8) Top it off with the mango sauce and garnish with icing sugar and a sprig of mint.