Mutton Boti Tikka is a delicious and easy homemade recipe. Mutton doesn’t only make this dish delicious but is highly nutritious. It is good for your immune system, and suitable for patients suffering from diseases like diabetes, heart problems, obesity, and many other ailments.
Mutton Boti Tikka is a great dish to have for dinner or lunch. It is also a perfect dish to take to potlucks and parties. This easy Indian recipe will be a hit with your family and friends. So, try out this Mutton Boti Tikka recipe at home and enjoy!
MuttonBoti Tikka is a popular dish from the southern part of our country. It is made with mutton (goat meat) that is marinated in spices and then grilled. It is a delicious and healthy dish that is loved by non-vegetarians. Served generally with naan bread or rice, this mouthwatering dish will surely make your taste buds tingle.
Health Benefits of Mutton Boti Tikka
Mutton Boti Tikka is a good source of protein
It has many vitamins and minerals including iron, zinc, and B12.
Mutton Boti Tikka is also low in saturated fat, calories, and cholesterol.
Quick and Easy Mutton Boti Tikka
If you're in the mood for some delicious grilled Mutton Boti Tikkas, then this recipe is perfect for you! The kebabs are made with chunks of mutton that are marinated in a mixture of spices and yogurt, and then grilled to perfection.So, if you're looking for an easy and delicious tikka at home, give this Mutton Boti Tikka recipe a try! You won't be disappointed.
1) Wash the mutton in a bowl. Marinate the mutton with all the spices, ginger garlic paste, salt, curd and mustard oil and let it marinate for 6-8 hours. This will allow the seasoning to enter the meat and amplify the flavour.
2) Place the mutton boti on a baking tray, place sliced onions on top, add in the ghee and cover it with silver foil. Bake at 200 degrees for 50 mins so that the meat gets tender and properly cooked.
3) Once your dish is baked properly, remove the boti and take the liquid that remains in another pan. Now add quartered tomatoes to the liquid and cook till tomatoes have disintegrated. Blend into a sauce.
4) In between stir the meat nicely. Add the cooked boti back to the sauce. Now Mutton Boti Tikkas are ready to be served with chutney or raita. Enjoy!
1) You can simply substitute the mutton with beef and use the same recipe. If you do so, you can enjoy two different dishes at the same time! Just remember to cook the beef longer until it’s tender.
2) One of the most important factors is picking the perfect mutton cut for your Mutton Tikka. A Mutton Tikka meat cut should be rich and velvety with little fat on it. These cuts have more flavour and are less likely to burn.
3) You can replace the homemade meat masala with the packaged meat masala available in the grocery stores to save time.
4) Add lettuce along with the onion to give it a nice garnish and texture.
5) Curd should not be sour, so taste the curd before marination.
Mutton Boti Kebab is a popular starter dish where succulent lamb pieces are marinated and grilled in a tandoor or in an oven. Available in chicken and mutton variations, this is a great dish to start your meal – be it lunch or dinner.