Orange and Mint Pie
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time10 Minutes
Refined flour - 200 gms
Sugar- 2 cups
Unsalted butter - 140 gms
Eggs - 4
Orange juice - 1 orange
Mint leaves - A bunch
1) In a bowl add half the flour along with 1/2 cup of sugar and add the unsalted butter to it. Knead them into a soft dough.
2) Line the pie tin with this dough and make an even crust of 0.5 cm thickness.
3) Blind bake the crust at 180 degrees for 25 mins.
4) In a bowl add eggs, the remaining sugar, juice of one orange and the zest of one orange along with the chopped mint leaves.
5) Add the remaining flour to the filling and whisk till combined,
6) Ladle the filling in the baked crust and bake it again for 20 mins at 180 degrees.